Have you made any plans for Halloween yet, since it’s only 3 months away? If you still haven’t, why don’t you check out the Blackout Haunted House, that is if you’re not too scared ;)
The Blackout Haunted House is located in 3 locations: NYC, Chicago and LA. It must be the scariest haunted house out of all houses. It’s terrifying, disgusting, intense, sexual, and hallucinating. If you consider yourself a true horror fan and you want to experience all the terror you usually watch in the movies, then Blackout is the place for you. But then again, are you sure you can handle it? If not, below are some of the rules:
- You must walk through alone.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Stay on the marked path at all times.
- You will be prompted to do certain actions. Please do exactly as you’re told. This is for your safety.
- There is absolutely no speaking allowed inside. You can, however, scream as loud as you’d like.
- Do not ever touch the actors.
- Do not ever touch the walls.
- You must wear a protective mask and carry a flashlight at all times.
I don’t want to give away too much but once you get there you are asked to sign a waiver. Then they will ask you two questions: “What’s the SAFETY word?” and “Do you have epilepsy?” Then you are given a number, which you have to paste onto your clothing.
After that you will wait to be called in a foggy room, where the adrenaline and anticipation will be pumping through your body.
The Blackout Haunted House will test you mentally and physically. It will also test 4 of your 5 senses. You will be abused, challenged, ridiculed, and controlled. You will encounter things like: fog, crawling, lights, complete darkness, noises, physical contact, sexual and violent situations. You will be on the most terrifying journey of your life and everything that you watched in horror movies will come to life right in front of your eyes.
So, let me ask you this again… are you up for the challenge?